The registration is closed. If you have any questions please contact us.
The Early bird conference fee was
set as follows:
- Regular conference fee € 300
- Student fee € 200 (student confirmation required)
- Member of NGO Derbianus Conservation z. s. fee € 200
- Staff of the Czech University of Life Sciences Prague fee € 200
The conference fee
includes: attendance at the conference, all coffee breaks, lunches for the
whole length of the conference (February 20th - 23rd, 2017), Icebreaker on 19th
February, Conference dinner on 22nd February 2017, Book of abstracts, and
More information for the bank transfer:
The participant bear all charges of the payment. Please ensure that ALL bank charges etc. are for your account. The full amount of the conference fee must be credited to our account. Thank you.
Bank name: Fio banka, a.s.
Bank address: V Celnici 1028/10, 117 21, Praha 1, Czech Republic
SWIFT / BIC = FIOBCZPPXXX
Intermediary bank name should stay clear.
Name: Derbianus Conservation, z. s.
Address: Kamýcká 129, 165 21, Praha 6, Czech Republic
Phone = +420224382510
IBAN = CZ6220100000002700985022
Write Payment ID in the field of Special instructions or as Note, please.
Please find the cancellation policy here.
More information about the conference
Several excursions are offered to participants in the registration form:
- Excursion to common eland farm in Lány (+ € 20) - afternoon, February 19th
- Excursion to Dvůr Králové nad Labem zoo specialized on African antelopes and giraffes (+ € 60) - whole day, February 24th
- Excursion to Ostrava Zoo specialized on hippos (+ € 60) - whole day, February 25th
If you are interested in a visit of any other Czech zoo, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
Please keep in mind that accommodation is not included in the conference fee. We have prepared selection of available hotels and student dormitories close to the conference venue here.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Prague!